Greetings All

Hello All call me Joh :slight_smile:

I am currently in USA and I was introduced to Praxorium by Kylie.

I do not have any formal training in complexity/systems theory. I do enjoy learning about it and what its theories tell us about the world. The whole topic itself was ‘dumped’ onto me from a friend on FB. In that event he told me about things called VSM model, cybernetics, and emergence. He introduced me to people that I’m sure 90 percent of my country never heard of yet made created such change the momentum carries on: Clare Graves, Norbert Wiener, Jiddu Krishnamurti and more! The info was pretty massive and he has knack for historical accuracy so I was never short on resources to cite from.

As for me, and why I even gave any of this any attention…I have big interest in anthropology for is incredible multifaceted outlook. I felt like I know anything about everything if I knew how to look for it correctly. So when I was being introduced to complex system theory or Spiral Dynamics my mind just flipped! I felt partly more confused (because the analytic side of this science is INSANE) just at the language being used in these theories but also I felt like I have finally found an area of interest that really aims to teach others the of the fluidity of interconnection not just among people but in nature.

I hope to get too know some of you a bit better.

1 Like

Hi Joh - it’s great to see you here!

I don’t have formal training in complexity/systems theory either, so don’t worry, you’re in good company :wink:

Are there any particular wicked problems that are niggling at you at the moment, or are you more interested in looking at tools (like Spiral Dynamics) at this point?