'Every time a civilization is in crisis, there is a return of the commons' -

This is a great interview with Michel Bauwens, discussing the commons in today’s world.

It contains a number of points I would like to challenge and/or discuss. If a conversation starts up on this thread, great … otherwise I will work through the article/interview and analyse it myself another day. :slight_smile:

From the bottom of the article:

About Michel Bauwens
A peer-to-peer theorist, Michel Bauwens is the founder of the P2P foundation, a think tank focusing on peer-to-peer alternatives and in particular their mode of production, governance and ownership.
His latest report analyzes how permafrocord distribution chains, distributed registers, protocol co-operatives and new post-capitalist forms of accounting would lead to a socially just and economically resilient world.
P2P Accounting for Planetary Survival: Towards a P2P Infrastructure for a Socially Just Circular Society. By Michel Bauwens and Alex Pazaitis. Foreword by Kate Raworth. P2P Foundation, 2019.
To access it: https://wiki.p2pfoundation.net/P2P_Accounting_for_Planetary_Survival